Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

MOVE IN IS SET!!!

Lil Man and Lil G are set to move in on October 6th. We are planning to tell them about the plan in a couple weeks, unless they ask before then.

I am on cloud 9000009. I don't think anything could bring me down today. We get to see the kids again tomorrow, and I just can't wait. I've been on the phone for over an hour or so talking to the CW and the therapist about various things. It's important to keep them in school (headstart in our area), so I'm working on getting them enrolled now so they can start school immediately after they move in.

And I also have a list of things to buy and do before they move in. It's a whirlwind from here on out! These might be the longest and yet shortest 3 weeks of my life!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Very exciting! Hope the transition goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!!! Being a mommy is so fun!! You will have so much to teach those of us who have infants!! Lots of prayers for you!!

    ReplyDelete