Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Three Years. and an update

Today is my third wedding anniversary. We took this weekend and got a hotel room and just relaxed. It was pretty great to get away from all of the drama of our lives in the last month.


I am thrilled that we made it through the last three years and know that we can make it through anything. We've gone through our rough patches, and I think we've truly overcome it and have grown a lot. 

Grandma is finally home and doing a lot better, but she had a couple of rough patches. It's been a very long month and I'm glad we ended up canceling this cycle.

I'm back on the progesterone and AF will probably arrive within the week. I'm excited about this cycle, and admittedly putting a lot of hope into it.


This cycle will consist of the following
  •  50mg Clomid CD5-9
  • CD 16 ultrasound
  • Possible trigger shot and timed intercourse
  • Mucinex CD10-3DPO
  • Acupuncture throughout my cycle
As well as all the other tricks, elevated hips, grapefruit, loose boxers and everything else that I can't think of right now.

Like I said, I am putting a lot of weight in this cycle. My BFF/Cousin Lisa is pregnant and as happy as I am for her, I really want to be pregnant with her rather than watch her go through what I would LOVE to have for 9 months.

So that's pretty much the update on me. It's been a long month, but my faith has definitely been strengthened and I am handling all of this a lot better than I have in the past.

Sorry for the extended absence! I swear I'm back now and I'll be back to commenting on my favorite blogs.

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful wedding picture! So glad you enjoyed your anniversary and were able to get away. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes getting away is all you need to refresh yourself. Thinking of you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your wedding picture! Good luck in this cycle! I just found your blog and look forward to following :)

    ReplyDelete