Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2010

New look

I was getting bored with my old blog look, and I wanted something that was more "ME". I scoured various blog template sites, and couldn't find much that I liked. Since I have dabbled in digital scrapbooking, I have tons of elements I could use to make my own.

So I present to you, My new blog!!!

In other news, I am waiting very impatiently for the doctor to call me back to let me know what is going on. I am in a really good mood this morning though, so I thank God for that.

Thank you for all your encouraging comments. I really appreciate it!!

2 comments:

  1. I love the new layout and it's even more impressing that you made it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the new layout :) I think I may fiddle with my blog and come up with a new one as well.

    ReplyDelete