Pages

Friday, October 29, 2010

Ok.... it's really hitting me now

I'm REALLY angry. I am so frustrated because honestly- we are at the end of our rope for right now.  The Dr wanted me to move to Injects a while ago, but since we only have 50% coverage, it will just cost us a bit too much right now. We are focusing our finances on paying down debts and building up savings. So although we could probably swing it- we are FINALLY getting back to a good point financially, and I don't want to spend that kind of money each month.

We could go towards the study at the local university- but I don't know if we will even qualify. And I've already been on the Clomid for 5 cycles- I really shouldn't do too many more.

All of this combined with my doubt in my intuition- and I'm scared that I will NOT get pregnant any time soon.

DH and I are back to talking about Adoption. I am starting to think that I want to do direct domestic adoption, instead of foster care- but again- it's about the money for us. We can apply for grants, and I've looked into other options, but then I start to wonder if we can save the money- would that be better spent on IF treatments? Or is it the other way around?

It's all just so confusing, and I'm not handling any of it right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment