Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

About me

My name is Stephanie and I have been married for two years to my wonderful DH Paul. From the time we met we knew we would have a family and that it was a priority for us. But it wasn't until we started trying that we realized how badly we wanted it.

I have been working with my OBGYN until now, but I have left her practice because I was not informed of some important test results. I am waiting right now to get into another OBGYN so that we can move forward, and hopefully move on to a Reproductive Endocrinologist.

As of right now I am pretty sure I have PCOS- and my previous doctor sort of confirmed that, but as I have already posted- she wasn't very reliable or communicative.

I am going through a lot of feelings lately, including bitterness, anger and almost desperation.
I am hoping to get my feelings out via this blog. I know that I am not alone and that many people struggle with the same things that I struggle with.

No comments:

Post a Comment