Pages

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Update and explanation

Baby Luke hasn't improved much, but it's been more than 24 hours since I posted my last post and he is still fighting. PRAISE GOD!

Luke has been in the hospital for three weeks at first for Pneumonia and then for an additional infection. Yesterday morning (well Friday morning since it is now Sunday) his lung collapsed and he had to have a tube put in. Then they had to put another one it. It was at that point that they said he probably wouldn't make it through the night because the measures they were taking were not working.

After our church and everyone we could possibly ask has been praying for him all night, he seems to be holding on quite well.




His blood oxygen levels and a couple other numbers were up which is a good thing, and that is the last I have heard.




I ended up still going on the trip, and I am posting this in my hotel room with H in the next bed. She and I are ready to pass out, but are watching a bit of TV right now trying to wind down.



This conference has been absolutely amazing and exactly what I needed. I think it has helped H deal with everything that is going on as well.



I have an interesting story to share but I am far too tired right now to actually type it out. So I'll save it for later.

Thank you to everyone that has prayed for Baby Luke, and please continue to do so. He is far from out of the woods at this point.

1 comment:

  1. Glad that you are having a good time at the conference and that Luke is doing a bit better.

    ReplyDelete